I want this to be the place where people go to learn about progressive enhancement. For now categories are articles, examples, tools, talks and guidelines, but this could change. Once we have gathered enough resources, I will process the data and PRs sent, (probably) recategorise them and redesign the site (this is just a placeholder).
If there are any resources related with progressive enhancement that you have bookmarked or found interesting, please submit them using this form, which can also be found below.
Easiest way is to use the web interface. Copy this pattern (site is optional) and then click on one of these links and paste it to create:
- Article: For articles that talk about progressive enhancement, the good and the bad.
- Example: For tutorials/code samples/specific articles applied to a pattern where PE was applied.
- Tool: A tool/service that helped you enhance the experience or that it’s built with that foundation.
- Guideline: A set of rules that define how to approach work with PE, maybe from a company or a person’s site.
- Talk: Videos of talks about progressive enhancement.
- Other: Anything that doesn’t apply to the others. Books, podcasts, etc.
I will try to go through some PRs while at the conference!